Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Wanna See A Pathetic Excuse for a President??
1. Everyone who isn't a lock-step Liberal realizes that the President blew it big time in trying to pretend that the sequester would do untold damage...and it was all the fault of the Republicans.
2. He must have rubbed his little paws together when he came up with the idea to cancel the White House tours for school children...boy, oh boy....they're gonna squeal at the Republicans....
3. But it didn't work! He spends beaucoup bucks golfing but he has to cancel the tours for kids.....
4. So, when his erstwhile ally, George Stephanopoulos asks him to explain, the blamer-in-chief can't take responsibility....always someone else's fault...(typical Liberal)...
Check this out:
5. "BARACK OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours
6. In an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that aired Wednesday morning, Obama said that he is asking the Secret Service to revisit their decision to shut down the tours. He added that the agency made the call without input from the West Wing, citing the need for furloughs.
7. “What I’m asking them is are there ways, for example, for us to accommodate school groups … who may have traveled here with some bake sales," Obama said. "Can we make sure that – kids, potentially, can...still come to tour?"
OBAMA: Don't Blame Me For The Canceled White House Tours - Business Insider
This poor guy....it's not like he's the President or anything.....
8. "President Barack Obama now claims to be a passive bystander in the decision to close down White House tours.
Asked by George Stephanopoulos whether it was necessary to cancel the tours, which the Secret Service says cost about $74,000 per week, the President answered:
“You know, I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House. But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re gonna have to furlough some folks. What furloughs mean is that people lose a day of work and a day of pay. And, you know, the question for them is how deeply do they have to furlough their staff and is it worth it to make sure that we’ve got White House tours that means that you got a whole bunch of families who are depending on a paycheck who suddenly are seeing a 5 or 10% reduction in their pay.”
9. Let me get this straight: President Obama had nothing to do with the politically-sensitive decision to shut down America’s House! He had been stirring up hysteria for weeks that the sequester would cripple the economy and wreak untold disaster and inconvenience on the American people. Strange. If such a decision does not go up to the White House, what does?
10. – he was told – that we need the tour cuts to prevent families who depend on a paycheck from seeing their pay cut. By cutting the 34 secret service officers who guard the tour route, we are saving the paychecks of others! Strange."
Our By-Stander President Did Not Cancel the White House Tours (Or Maybe He Did) - Forbes
How could anyone ever think of electing this sad sack???