Thursday, August 30, 2012

I couldn't be more proud of Paul Ryan and Condi Rice.


It was a was incredible night.  Paul Ryan hit a grand slam completely out of the park. Condi Rice was so beautiful and eloquent and spoke so articulately  without the help of a teleprompter.  I thought all of the speakers were awesome! Portman, Pawlenty, Huckabee, Martinez and yes, especially Paul Ryan!
Both Condi Rice and Paul Ryan were exceptional! Paul and Condi both exude such authority and integrity...they both inspired me, and made me feel optimistic!
Ryan will be absolutely wonderful as our Vice president. Paul Ryan is everything that Barack Obama is not, intelligent, honest, humble, and real, someone who we can believe in. Especially after the one we currently have who makes me feel ashamed. January 20th, 2013 can't come soon enough for me.
The Liberals are so dumbfounded that they can’t find anything that makes any sense to write.
I’m wondering how soon it’s going to be before we see Joe Biden dropped off the ticket due to health reasons, or because he “wants to spend more time with his family”... Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment